Folks:

Wondering any security issues I should be aware off.  I understand things like
"Self Signed vrs third level cert" and "Forms of Authentication on the WEB
Site" and I can read about all the other settings.

Looking for things MSoft does not tell you.  Any known holes, concerns or
issues.

Thanks and have a good New Years.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2010 CIGNA