Hi,
I have Exchange 2007 SP2 RU5 with all roles on a single server except EDGE on a
different server on DMZ separated by an ISA.
Lately users are getting as lot of self send spam.  So after googling, I
removed Ms-Exch-SMTP-Accept-Any-Recipient from the EDGE server using the below
command.  The spam stopped.  But users using Black Berry started complaining.
How can I strike a balance between both stopping self send spam and allowing
users to use Black Berry to send their mails.  We don't have a BIS.
Any help appreciated.

Get-ReceiveConnector "Receive Connector Name" | Remove-ADPermission -User "NT
AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON" -ExtendedRights "Ms-Exch-SMTP-Accept-Any-Recipient"
Regards

Liby Philip Mathew | ICT Consultant

________________________________
Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files are
confidential information and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any
errors, omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]