From: Bill Humphries [mailto:nt...@hedgedigger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: dumb question regarding powershell and 2010.

i'm wanting to get a list of mailboxes sorted by size.  I run this:

[PS] C:\Windows\system32>Get-MailboxStatistics | Sort -Property TotalItemsize |
Format-Table DisplayName, LastLoggedOnUs erAccount, ItemCount,
@{expression={$_.totalitemsize.value.ToMB()};label="Size(MB)"},
LastLogonTime, LastLogoffTime

but when i run it, it asks me to provide an identity.  i just want a list.
what is my problem?

thanks.

bill