From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: "Object could not be found" error 0x8004010F on Outlook 2003

We have one user that when he tries to do a send and receive, gets an "object
could not be found" 0x8004010F error.  It seems to be happening when he is
downloading the offline address book.  This is the only user it's happening to
and it happens when he is logged in to another workstation.  His mailbox, and
the majority of our other mailboxes, are still on our Exchange 2003 server
(we're in the middle of a migration).  The OAB is residing on the Exchange 2010
server.  I looked at  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905813 and the Default
Offline Address List is the only one showing.  Plus, if that was the problem
wouldn't everyone be seeing this?  Thoughts?

-Paul