Hi there,

We have a client with approx 100 users and approx 20 of them are moving away
to form a new company.

The currently run on 2008 AD domain with Exchange 2007, and will be moving
to an SBS 2008 setup.

Is it possible to move all these users into a new storage group
/Database on the existing system, and then dismount the store, move the
database files to the new server in new AD, and then mount the DB, and
attach the mailboxes to the new user accounts on the new AD?

Or do we have to do it via a back up and restore to a recovery storage group
on the new server and move the mailboxes across from there?

Thanks in advance

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!