From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disk config for Exchange 2010 in virtual machine

Ah... now that's a VERY different question.

At the point where I need to provide HA/FT services OR when my projected
I/O exceeded the capabilities of the VM (somewhere between 500 - 1000
users, probably, depending on I/O profile).

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com