Subject line.  All the information I needed was in the message tracking log, so
I didn't have to mess with opening a mailbox and looking for the email there,
and I set a transport rule to discard the messages so I didn't have to worry
about them accumulating in a mailbox somewhere.

Don't know if that's something that would work in your environment or not.

From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:cbusitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 7:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email performance tool?

I'm looking for tool (preferably free or cheap) that can do a specific email
test and am not having any luck.  I was hoping someone could point me in the
right direction.

Here is what I need it to do. Send an email from an external account and then
check to see how long it takes to be delivered to an internal exchange account.
 If the email takes longer than 5 minutes I would like to be alerted.

Thanks for any tips.

Matt

or send an email to
Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.