From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 3:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: user cannot see public folders anymore

Considering the dacl and perms look good, that's what I'd do. If you had
multiple users with this issue it would be one thing, but for one user
out of the entire organization, it probably isn't worth the time trying
to figure it out unless it happens again...unless you just happen to
have loads of time on your hands ;-)

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA