Delegates on the calendar for the user?
------Original Message------
From: Wayne Dueck
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
ReplyTo: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Meeting Request issue
Sent: Jan 10, 2011 13:37

 I have an unusual issue with Outlook and am not sure the next troubleshooting
steps.
 Exchange 2007 SP2 ru2
 Outlook 2007 SP2

 I send a meeting request to UserA and UserA gets it but .... UserB and UserC
gets it also and I get an NDR back saying it's undeliverable to UserD which is
an IMCEAEX... type address. In the header section of the NDR, the "To" shows
the undeliverable to the IMCEAEX address and delivery to UserB and UserC(which
I didn't send it to) and nothing about UserA receiving it but I have verified
that she did receive it. The transaction logs back this up. They do not show a
'Deliver' to UserA. The 'Receive' event shows the IMCEAEX, UserB, UserC.

 - Happens with a meeting request (is repeatable)
 - Does not happen with email to this person
 - Does not happen with meeting requests to other people.
 - UserA account IsLinked = False
 - UserA says there might of been a rule to forward meetings at one time but
currently there are no rules
 - Checked UserA Active Directory object attributes for clues

 Where do I go from here?
Thanks for your help,
-Wayne