From: bounce-9241830-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9241830-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Michael
B. Smith
Sent: 12 January 2011 23:56
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exception message: The start time has not been set.

No. I've just seen the complaint several times although none of my personal
customers have experienced it (and let me open a PSS call). The PM I pinged at
MSFT said they didn't have any issues like this "trending up" (i.e., a growing
call volume) and he wasn't aware of it. So... call records are things I can use
to push attention. If people don't care enough to open a call, MSFT considers
the issues not particularly important.

(Note: that's a generalization. But a fairly accurate one.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com