We are having issues with our backup solution currently.  For exchange, that
means a database backup is not occurring properly and log files are not being
deleted.  I am watching the disk space closely, but if the problem continues
much longer I am going to be extremely close to running out of disk space for
the logs.  What is the best option in this case?

I could:

1.       Add disk space (it is a virtual machine so that process would be
seamless and easy, but I would not be able to reclaim the space once the crisis
is over)

2.       Enable circular logging

3.       Something else?

Any insight is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey Poling
System Administrator | Information Systems
Moody Bible Institute
820 N. LaSalle Blvd., Chicago, IL 60610
312-329-8968
www.moodyministries.net<http://www.moodyministries.net>