Rob,

I am getting a page not found referral when I click that link.  I would be
interested in testing it out if still available.

Thanks

From: Campbell, Rob [mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 12:34 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email stats for Exchange 2007/2010

MBS help me put some final touches on this last week.

http://mjolinor.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/exchange-2010-mail-stats-testing/

It grabs detailed users stats from the Exchange message tracking logs and saves
it as .csv.

If anybody that's got 2007 or 2010 wants to grab it and give it a go on their
system, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Note:

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and

protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended

recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to

replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.