What does Tivoli say they can do?

-----Original Message-----
From: ronald singh [mailto:ronald.si...@ccngroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 backup

Good Day,
I wanted to know if Tivoli 6.0 would be able to back up my Exchange 2007
cluster and clear committed logs. I currently have SP3 installed and was told
that the windows 2008 backup would damage the Database if done in the cluster
environment.

Thank you
Ronald

The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may
be legally privleged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the
e-mail message, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
all parts of this e-mail from your computer(s) and eventual service provider
computer(s).

One Caribbean Media Ltd. is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt.