Greetings,
We have EXCHANGE 2010 SP1 two host DAG on single site (no DAC).

With only two DAG hosts, we clearly need the  FSW on line on a "third" box for
any major failover quorum.

Per MS documents:
We recommend that you use an Exchange 2010 Hub Transport server in the Active
Directory site containing the DAG. This allows the witness server and directory
to remain under the control of an Exchange administrator.

In my case we manage the whole network and AD environment, so this is less of
an issue.

Installing a third EXCHANGE box is an option, but not sure I need to go this
way right now - as there are workarounds - and managing another box just for
FSW is something I hope to avoid.

Could we install the FSW on one of our DCs?
This would make management easier, as we always know DC status quickly.
But not finding this in the MS documentation yet as to if this would be a
concern.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dana