From: Kevan Dickinson [mailto:kevan.dickin...@cmi-plc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: White Space in the Public Folders file

All

I have recently cleared about 15Gb of data from our Exchange server 2003 Public
Folders.  By moving it into dreaded PST files

After the Exchange maintenance had ran at midnight I was expecting to see a
fair amount of White Space in the Public Folders file.

However when looking at the Event ID 1221 it says there is only 39mb of free
white space and the pub1.edb continues to grow instead of using free white
space.
Anyone any ideas why this should be so?

Regards

Kevan Dickinson
Network Manager
NSF-CMI
23 Lodge Road
Hanborough Business Park, Long Hanborough,
Oxford, OX29 8SJ, UK

T:+44 01993 885661
E:kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com
W:www.nsf-cmi.com

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, NSF-CMi Ltd and its
subsidiaries are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of
our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by
MailMarshal for the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus
software, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Email or attachment
you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability for any damage you suffer
as a consequence of receiving any virus.

NSF-CMi Ltd
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office : Hill House, 1 Little New Street, London, EC4A 3TR.