From: Nicholas Turner [mailto:ntur...@caci.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Unable to open other mailbox in OWA

I'm sure this has been answered many times before but looking through the fixes
nothing seems quite right.

information, contact technical support for your organization."  Is the usual
message.

Permissions are set for administrators via a group and inherited permissions.
I can see the permissions going down to the users themselves.  Explicit
permissions for an individual on user accounts work.
Am I missing something or will I need to set permissions directly on all the
users?
It was all working fine until I moved the administrators to exchange 2007 as
far as I can tell.

Nick Turner

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at postmas...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI
House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.