Got SharePoint?

From: Steve Hart <sh...@wrightbg.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:20:10
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues<exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Shared Travel Calendar?

I just received this request:

The request came up that we have a shared manager's travel calendar.
Basically, this would be separate from personal calendars but would allow
managers to have visibility into each others travel schedules.  This would be
helpful as people plan their trips to different locations.

Can you give us some options for setting this up and how it would integrate
with Outlook?  All managers are not interested in sharing all parts of their
existing calendar.  So, another option could be controlling the visibility of
individual items on the personal calendars.

I'm not familiar with anything in Exchange that will do this, but I thought I
would ask. If anyone has a keyword to Google, I'd appreciate it.

Exchange 2007, Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010