SBS 2003
Exchange 2003

Recently moved a small office to the Exchange server from their Verizon
e-mail service. Server is up to date with patches as is Exchange (Exchange,
near as I can tell). There are 5 users and all but one have no problem using
OWA when not in the office. One user cannot log into OWA. She has no problem
logging to the server or attaching to Exchange with Outlook locally or
through the VPN. It is just OWA she has a problem with. I've tried to log in
using her credentials from several machines, and get rejected as well.

The error received is "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access.
Ensure that your user name and password are correct, and then try again."
She does have the OWA permissions. She is the only one who cannot login to
OWA.

I had thought I saw this discussed here before, but was not able to find
anything. Any pointers where to look to resolve this issue?

\\Steve//