From: James Bensley [mailto:jwbens...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 February 2011 15:37
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Calendar Commands

I've tried my best Google wizardry but I'm coming up a croppa'

So my question is can I, and if so how do I, form the exchange server
(via GUI or shell) list on a users mailbox who they have shared their
calendar with and then secondly change that, so add in another user
who is aloud to add events. Also, to make this even better then add
that calendar to that users mailbox so when they open outlook they see
the addition calendar?

Many thanks.

James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmas...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI
House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.