+100 on greylisting. As soon as GFI offered Greylisting, I implemented it.
We immediately saw a significant decrease in the amount of spam that was
coming through. Now, most of the spam that consistently makes it through we
find is due to the "admin" [1] who put in manual wildcard exclusions...the
latest one I recently found? *@UPS.com (eyeroll)

[1] aforementioned "admin" is no longer employed by me.

Jonathan - Thumb typed from my HTC Droid Incredible (and yes, it really is)
on the Verizon network.