From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Google Message Continuity

Just received this in my inbox and it piqued my interest. Is this really any
different than those clients who have an on-premise exchange server and an MEHS
(Microsoft Exchange Hosted Solution) setup as well ?

http://www.google.com/postini/continuity.html

or send an email to

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.