I wasn't aware that Android devices were having issues with ActiveSync.  I
would rather not have to have users buy additional apps.  I'll have the user
check their OS version and upgrade if possible.

-Andy

From: Anthony Goraczko [mailto:anth...@fiu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cell phone ActiveSync issue

If they are using the built-in e-mail client, have them download the trial of
the Touchdown mail app to see if the results are different.  We've had many
issues with different Android devices related to the built-in mail apps prior
to version 2.3 of the Android OS.  The Touchdown app seems to work universally
across all Android devices.

Anthony Goraczko
University Technology Services
Division of Information Technology