Trying to figure out why one remote user (the only one using Mac/Entourage,
of course) can't send mail to one domain.  He receives NDRs, but with no
explanation, no SMTP code, not even a hint about which server hacked it back
up.  From the same mail server, I send emails to that domain just fine.
Here's what I know:

1.  Our server is not on any RBL lists.
2.  Message tracking shows the email was sent; the last 3 lines are:
                Message Routed and Queued for Remote Delivery
                Started outbound transfer of message
                Non-delivered Report (NDR) Generated
3.  There is no further indication of what the error was.
4.  I know little to nothing about Entourage.
5.  Our server has an SPF record.

Anyone be able to tell me what direction to look to try and resolve that?

Thanks,

David