From: Paul Cookman [mailto:paul.cook...@selection.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Public Folders 2003 to 2010

Hi,

I am migrating Public folders from 2003 to 2010 (320Gigs..) Half have gone
across but the others are complaining about backfill by the looks of the
eventlogs. Some talking about trying in 24-48 hours, anyone know of a way to
speed this up or force them to go across.

I have tried force update and rebooting so maybe I have an issue somewhere.

I was wondering if any of you had seen this one before. I have a dead line...

Kind regards,

Paul.

or send an email to