I'm about to begin the transition from Exchange 2003 to 2010.  I'm running
through the procedure a second time in a virtual playpen, and things are
going well.  One thing I don't have a great handle on is what names should
be on the SAN cert I need to order for production.

Even though we have a tiny environment (~50 mailboxes total), we have 3
companies with different domain names.  Each domain has both mobile clients
and external users running Outlook anywhere.  Our initial deployment of 2010
will be a single server with all roles.  We intend to add a second server in
a few months, also will all roles.  We don't intend to buy a load balancer
for the CAS role.  We'll just repoint to the second server in an emergency.
I've combed the list archives and here is what I can come up with for what
should be on the SAN cert.

mail.domain1.com  (OWA will be mail.domain1.com/owa)
autodiscover.domain1.com

mail.domain2.com  (OWA will be mail.domain2.com/owa)
autodiscover.domain2.com

mail.domain3.com  (OWA will be mail.domain3.com/owa)
autodiscover.domain3.com

servername1.internaldomain.local  (1st server deployed at launch)
servername2.internaldomain.local  (2nd server deployed later)

Am I missing anything?  Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
RS