They render, but wrongly. (Never had the problem with my ipod Touch)
Many do not scale, text goes off the right side of the page, and you can't
pinch the screen to get it to scale.  Many. M.cnet.com is one off the top of
my head.

My son in law's Android doesn't have folders in their browser either, so
maybe the ipod touch spoiled me, but with over 100 links/favorites,
scrolling thaata list repeatedly blows.

If this thing wasn't free (work) ....

Thx all for the suggestions.

--