From: Al Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: RPC Over HTTP Stops Since Certificate Renewal

Hi John,

Have a look at that article it might help:
http://www.shudnow.net/2007/08/10/outlook-2007-certificate-error/
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:

Managing our Exchange server is just one of the many hats I wear, so I'm
nowhere near an expert on it. I'm hoping that one of you who ARE experts can
help.  :-)

This morning I noticed that my Exchange server was fussing about an expired
internal certificate. Actually, both of our servers were (we have a separate
Edge server). So I did the "New-ExchangeCertificate" thing and got rid of the
error and patted myself on the back for a job well done.

Now I've come home and launched Outlook, and I see that RPC over HTTP has
stopped working. I feel confident that this is related to my new certificate.
Is there a step I missed to keep this feature working after getting a new
certificate?

OWA is still working fine, if that makes a difference.

John

or send an email to

or send an email to