>Could be but what puzzles me is that the message itself is a correct
out of office notification.

Sorry I am asleep. If some one sends spam with a forged "from" address
and Exchange generates an "Out-Of-Office" it will go to the forged from
address. So if you users:-

1. Have out-of-office enabled
2. Receive spam with a Chinese subject and a forged "from" address which
belongs to another one of your users.
3. Exchange will generate an Out-Of-Offce as you describe.
4. Message Tracking will show this as a purley internal message.

Dave Wade
Business Services I.C.T.
0161 474 5456