From: Peter Johnson [mailto:peter.john...@peterstow.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there an Outlook tool for this?

You could possibly enable this by creating a Custom Mail Tip in Exchange 2010
that would check the content of the e-mail for certain key words such as Quote
etc. and then check whether or not the e-mail is destined for e-mail addresses
in different domains then trigger an alert.

Regards
logo2.jpg]

Peter Johnson
I.T Architect
United Kingdom: +44 1285 658542
South Africa: +27 11 252 1100
Swaziland: +268 2442 7000
Fax:+27 11 974 7130
Mobile: +2783 306 0019
peter.john...@peterstow.com
www.peterstow.com<http://www.peterstow.com>

This email message (including attachments) contains information which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient,
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with this
email, and If you have received this email message in error, please advise the
sender by email, and delete the message. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use of
information contained in this email may result in civil and criminal liability.
Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
Peterstow Aquapower is proprietary to the company.

Caution should be observed in placing any reliance upon any information
contained in this e-mail, which is not intended to be a representation or
inducement to make any decision in relation to Peterstow Aquapower. Any
decision taken based on the information provided in this e-mail, should only be
made after consultation with appropriate legal, regulatory, tax, technical,
business, investment, financial, and accounting advisors. Neither the sender of
the e-mail, nor Peterstow Aquapower shall be liable to any party for any
direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss
of profit, interruption of business or loss of information, data or software or
otherwise.

The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or
incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other
marketing purposes without the prior consent of Peterstow Aquapower.
No warranties are created or implied that an employee of Peterstow Aquapower
and/or a contractor of Peterstow Aquapower is authorized to create and send
this e-mail.