From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Delegates and meeting requests

I have an executive's assistant who is supposed to get meeting requests for the
exec. We recently outsourced Exchange and it used to work before the switch.
Setting the assistant as a delegate didn't do the trick...

The process was: UserA sends meeting request to ExecA, meeting request appears
in ExecA's assistant's mailbox and the assistant processed it and it would show
up on ExecA's calendar. I know how to send ALL the exec's e-mail to both exec
and assistant mailbox, but we just want meetings requests to be sent to both
mailboxes.

Anyone?

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 503.548.5229 // (Cell) 503.267.9764