From: bounce-9304784-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9304784-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Todd
Lemmiksoo
Sent: 24 March 2011 16:01
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 CAS as front end for Exchange 2003

We are having problems with iPhone calendar sync'g with Exchange 2003 and
Activesync. One of the options we are looking at is to add a Exchange 2007 CAS
to replace the Exchange 2003 OWA box.
Are there any problems that anyone has come up against with this type of
environment. Is this a bad idea? Best practices?

--
T. Todd Lemmiksoo