From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Retiring 2003

OK, that's what I've been doing, I removed the routing connector on the 2003
box before I uninstalled it.  But I have two on the 2010 box...and I cannot
just disable the one that seems to point to the old server.  It errors on me.
But I think I only need one.
I'm looking at the public folders using the management tool on the EMC.  The
mail enabled public folder do not seem to want to accept email either.
5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Michael B. Smith