We have our Exchange outsourced and are seeing this weird issue: Five employees
all configured to open the same mailbox (a team mailbox), all configured for
cached mode. E-mail comes in and one of them takes the e-mail and moves it to
another folder in that inbox. A minute later the same message reappears in the
inbox, and this is in addition to the e-mail that now exists in the other
folder. This doesn't happen often, maybe 1% of the time.

We've sent copies to our Exchange provider and they say the messageID is the
same for the samples we provide and therefore it's not the server sending it
twice.

Has anyone seen this before?
David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Mobile 503.267.9764