Sorry, just had to say this...

<rant>
Aside from the fact that they changed (lengthened and obfuscated) the
keystrokes that I used since, oh, at least OL97, now I can't find the
headers in an email in my inbox.

I've got an email that's sitting in my inbox, and I don't want to open
it, but I want to find the headers.

I used to be able to open the context menu for the message
(right-mouse click, or use the Windows context key) and select
Options, which revealed, among other things, the headers.

I'm not finding that anywhere, and googling reveals that either I have
to open the email, or do this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg622917.aspx

I think it's long past time we visit the Redmond campus with
pitchforks and torches.

I have to build a C# addin to get this info now?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over?

Sheesh.
</rant>

Kurt