Thanks Michael.  That worked.  Too bad you can't use the subject or content
keywords.  I'm developing a love-hate relationship with the technet
library.  I love all the info, hate the organization.  Apparently the
section entitled "restore data using a recovery database" needs to be
updated.  Thats where I found my original syntax.

I guess I just need to bookmark "exchange 2010 commandlets" and just guess
what is a mailbox commandlet and what is a recipient commandlet, because I
can't seem to predict that in one try no matter what.

-Bill