From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: CAS Array with SSL offloading

Damien,

I'm curious to find out what the fix was/is on the F5 since I plan on
implementing a similar setup in the future.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@smithcons.com>
wrote:

There are whitepapers on the Exchange TechNet site that describe the proper way
to configure an F5 for use with Exchange. I’d check that out.

(Sorry, I know nothing about F5’s, but I remember scanning the whitepaper when
it was first released.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP