Standard test to begin with.
Can you telnet to the other server on port 25 and get a response?

You should be able to telnet using the IP address and the server name.

No connectors required, the servers should just see each other.

Have you touched the receive connectors at all? This could be an authentication
issue.
Do you see the messages in the queue viewer? If so, what does the error code
say?

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with the iPhone?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $26.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>