From: Troy Werelius [mailto:troy_werel...@lucid8.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 4:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Append PSTs - Exchange 2010

Anyone know if it's possible to Append to a PST i.e.

1.       Friday: Do an export to C:\PST\JoeSmith.pst

2.       Tuesday do another export to the preexisting C:\PST\JoeSmith.pst and
just append the delta info?

Troy C. Werelius
Lucid8, LLC
troy_werel...@lucid8.com<mailto:troy_werel...@lucid8.com>
425.456.8499
Monday-Friday 8AM to 6PM PST

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

or send an email to

<<inline: image001.jpg>>