Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:06:38 +0200
Subject: Re: SOT: name resultion
From: arose...@gmail.com
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

In that case sounds like you may need to use RPC over https and open port 80 on
your firewall for the front-end server

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Jean-Paul natola <jnat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I feel i'm overlooking the obvious but my brain just went into lock, how do I
go about having a client connect to an alternate server ip?

Scenario;

Remote office is connected to HQ via VPN, they open outlook or owa and it
resolves to the internal IP of exchange,
now the tunnel is broken for  whatever reason , so now when they attempt to
connect to exchange (with out the VPN tunnel in place) they obviously cannot.

So is the solution  as sample as ONLY using the the external IP in the remote
offces, and what impact will this have on bandwidth?

Some offices are on VSAT and only have 256k

TIA