I have a weird OWA issue on my 2010 installation. I have multiple sites and CAS
and CAS arrays. ISA 2006 appears to be setup correctly with a digicert SAN
cert. The cert is installed on the ISA and the CAS servers. All external users
come in to "owa.company.com", the local users work but the remote sites do not.
Is there something I need to check to get the remote users working? I get the
following error when I try to open the remote mailbox "The mailbox you're
trying to access isn't currently available. If the problem continues, contact
your helpdesk"
I can open the mailbox using the internal URL.

Thanks again for your help.

Phil