We are planning on using TMG for this purpose.  We did it in our lab, and it
worked, but we had limited NICs, so we could only have either Activesync or OWA
working at any one time.  As long as you have separate NICs for those, you can
set up multiple listeners, and you're set.

We're in the process of migrating everything that was coming in through iChain
to our TMG/UAG environment.

>>> "Stringham, Steven" <sstri...@lrlaw.com> 4/19/2011 2:54 PM >>>
We presently have a Ex2003 environment. I am working on our Ex2010 world. My
big holdup is OWA.  Our present external proxy is an old Novell iChain proxy
server. It works great with Ex2003 OWA. But, it sucks with Ex2010.

I am testing the following as possible replacements:  This needs to front my
extranet for RSA securid, multiple internal web servers, etc.

TMG 2010, UAG 2010, and Citrix Access Gateway.

If I connect to my CAS array internally, OWA 2010 works great. No problems at
all. It is when I go through a proxy that I

I have not yet completed my testing with TMG or UAG.

But, with iChain I can see the mailbox, (and sometimes it works great!), but I
cannot open messages, create a message etc. It just freezes with javascript
errors. I have seen some issues with this in Google, but no good solutions.

With the Citrix Access Gateway 5.0, I can authenticate, and work with messages.
But, when I try to delete or move a message in the list, it give me an error.
(An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled. - and then
the message remains) This also has a bunch of threads on the web, but the
system work great internally.

So,

1) has anyone gotten it to work with well with the Citrix Access Gateway?
2) Any other products recommendations to look at?
3) Any fixes for the errors discussed?

Thanks
Steven Stringham

________________________________

For more information about Lewis and Roca LLP, please go to
www.lewisandroca.com<http://www.lewisandroca.com/>.

Phoenix (602)262-5311           Minden (775)586-9500
Tucson (520)622-2090            Albuquerque (505)764-5400
Las Vegas (702)949-8200         Silicon Valley (650)391-1380
Reno (775)823-2900

which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the sender of this E-Mail by return E-Mail or by telephone.

  In accordance with Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we advise you that
if this email contains any tax advice, such tax advice was not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.