From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 11:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Groupwise - Exchange question

I know, not a Groupwise forum.  But there's a bunch of really smart people
here, so I have my fingers crossed.

I have been asked to research any possibility of some type of
connector/thingie, that can do the following:

1)  E-mail comes into organization

2)  Checks Groupwise for recipient

3)  If recipient is not found in Groupwise, the message is forwarded to
Exchange.

Anyone know of anything that can do this?

Thanks,

Joe

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.