Totally butting in here... Do you have a corrupt index you're fighting with?
It's pretty easy to whack it and just let it rebuild. Works like a charm. :)

Missy

-----Original Message-----
From: Alice Goodman [mailto:ali...@mckinstry.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Conference Presentation Suggestions

Agree with that suggestion as EWS seems more difficult that it should.

I am still trying to teach Help Desk about Mailbox Management. In addition, how
much do I worry about corrupt indexes?

I read my Event Logs daily and figure out what errors are worrisome and what I
can ignore.  Some that I can ignore are really beastly looking and some that I
need to not ignore are very understated.  Most of the time clicking on the
"click here for more information" goes to a site that says that this
information is coming soon and don't despair, read here (all of TechNet) and
you will find the answer.

Again, most of you who moved to 2007 are over this hump. But the rest of us who
didn't are newbies and I am asking you to look back at the pain points from
2007 and assume that those are our pain points as well.

Alice