From: Joe Pochedley [mailto:joe.poched...@fivesgroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook trapping emails

Turn off Junk email filtering in Outlook?  If you've got an external service
performing spam filtering, then the Junk filtering in Outlook is somewhat
superfluous.

Otherwise, if you add the SMTP addresses of the copiers as contacts within
Outlook, then items from those senders won't be marked as junk anymore.  We try
to use the same FROM: address on all our copiers (since nobody needs to send TO
them), and then just vary the Display Name per copier so people know where it
came from...

There's probably a dozen other ways to do it too, but those have worked for us
in the past....

Joe Pochedley