From: bounce-9330866-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9330866-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Leedy,
Andy
Sent: 06 May 2011 15:40
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 to 2010 move mailbox issue???

We just upgraded from Exchange 2007 to 2010.  I moved a mailbox (Local Move
Request).  During the move Outlook remained operational and seamless.  However
once the mailbox move was complete Outlook went into a disconnected state.  It
didn't seem to matter if I restarted Outlook or not, it stayed disconnected.  I
gave up on it and somewhere between 30 and 60 mins it just started working.
This was all done on the LAN.

We are running RPC over HTTP.  I checked the connection status when it was
disconnected and it was still trying to connect to the old 2007 mailbox server
(CCR).

Then I tried moving another mailbox. The computer running Outlook was remote.
It has been an 90 mins and Outlook is still disconnected.

I tired updating the Offline address book, and forced AD replication.  No luck.
 During the conversion I did disable OutlookAnywhere on the 2007 server as
recommend by Microsoft. Should I re-enable it?

Any idea on how to get this working?

Thanks,
Andy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Schein Animal Health