From: Dave Wade [mailto:dave.w...@stockport.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Problems with delivery from Exchange 2003 to 2010

Folks,

I seem to be getting stuck again. I have a number of messages queued from my
Exchange 2003 "First Routing Group" to my "Exchange 2007/10"  "Exchange Routing
Group (DWB......)". I have tried re-creating the routing group connectors but
things still seem to get stuck. Any thoughts?

Dave Wade
Business Services I.C.T.
0161 474 5456

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this
email, or any response to it, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless
the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport ICT, Business
Services via email.qu...@stockport.gov.uk<mailto:email.qu...@stockport.gov.uk>
and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk