Postini servers passes the 220 request back to configured company internal
servers. They take your exchange server answers and pass it same way to
asking server.

Everything else you should be able do it from Postini CP and your mail
servers internally
Best
Ocd

On May 11, 2011 1:55 PM, "Matt Moore" <mattmoore...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Typically the server is set up to only talk to Postini in and out.  Dns
all pointed to postini.   Very poor to no cust service.  I used to have the
setup doc around but I can’t seem to find it.  Bet you could download it
from them….

consolidation where Postini is involved –