Thanks, that was really buried.

________________________________

From: David [mailto:blazer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Connection, recipient, sender ID and Filtering question

Oh, and have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823866

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM, N Parr <npar...@mortonind.com> wrote:

        Company I have to support has an SBS2003 server. For the life of
me I can't find where in the Virtual Server settings this is.  Am I
blind or doing something wrong.  Trying to figure out why, even though I
have exceptions for certain domains in the block list rules, random
emails are not being delivered.

David

"[T]he States can best govern our home concerns and the general
government
our foreign ones. I wish, therefore ... never to see all offices
transferred to
Washington, where, further withdrawn from the eyes of the people, they
may
more secretly be bought and sold at market."

--Thomas Jefferson, letter to Judge William Johnson, 1823

<<Outlook.jpg>>