http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_24870056.html

<http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_24870056.html>or
if that link doesn't work, try
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FhKSml25_1EJ:www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_24870056.html+raybans+winmail.dat&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

and search for the post that begins with "Sorry guys, but it was not on the
Outlook client.".

<http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_24870056.html>
Maybe?