From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Good resources on ScriptingAgentConfig

There are no good resources. I've figured some stuff out and Pat Richard
(another Exchange MVP) has figured some other stuff out and when we get really
really stuck we ask someone on the Exchange team, who sometimes answers. :)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com